A study published on December 20 indicates that visitors to gambling establishments left an additional USD 35 million over five years. The paradox is that the funds left are the winnings received in slot machines. After the transition of gambling establishments from coins to winning vouchers, the amount received by the player is printed on a special form by the gaming machine itself. The study authors prove that many vouchers are not cashed out by visitors.
The main reasons for this are the client’s forgetfulness, loss, or damage to the receipt, as well as unwillingness to go to the exchange office (especially if the winning is small). This statistic is smaller in online casinos, where people get their reward not leaving home. Such popular gambling establishments as Cookie Casino offer multiple reliable choices to withdraw money, including credit/debit cards and all primary e-wallets. This is one of the advantages that make online gambling platforms more popular than land-based casinos today.
Legislation Procedures for Lost Vouchers
MPs in the Nevada Assembly in 2011 passed legislation establishing procedures for funds that secure lost vouchers:
- The casinos themselves set the period during which the voucher can be cashed (usually no more than 180 days);
- Non-cash winnings are distributed between the state budget (75%) and the cashier of the gambling establishment (25%);
- Casinos are required to report unpaid amounts on a quarterly basis.
Thus, the gambling laws of Nevada allow the state to earn additional funds. The authors of the study were unable to establish the number of receipts that were not cashed out, but 2021 promises to be a record year in terms of the number of funds received. Customers of the state’s gambling establishments will leave an additional USD 12 million this year.
Rules for Withdrawing Money from Online Casinos
It is necessary to play slot machines and other gambling games only in trusted online casinos. They should include slots from well-known manufacturers. You need to start playing games with a free demo mode and only then proceed to bets for real money. The demo mode does not require registration on the site, and the functionality of the slot machines is the same as in the full version.
Step-by-step instructions for withdrawing money:
- Fill in the player’s profile with reliable information that fully matches the passport data;
- Go through account verification in an online casino by uploading scanned copies of documents;
- Make sure that the desired amount is on the main account, and not on the bonus account;
- All prizes and bonuses must be wagered;
- Go to the player’s personal account;
- In the payments tab, you need to fill out an application for withdrawal, indicating the amount and the desired method;
- Expect money to be credited.
Withdrawal of funds must be carried out to the same details from which the deposit was replenished. The withdrawal rules and terms of crediting are specified in the rules of the online casino, which are published on the site and must be carefully studied before starting the game.